FIRST ENGLISH CENTRE
In FEC we offer a quality and specialised education to all our students with individual attention.
Every year we work and make a great effort to continue improving and continue being one of the first centres of reference in JAEN and the PROVINCE in teaching English.
Teaching staff / Qualifications
All FEC teachers are highly qualified and participate in Continuing Professional Development (C.P.D.). They have considerable experience in teaching English as a foreign language and FEC always employs English mother-tongue teachers at all Cambridge Certificate levels. All of our teachers have university degrees as well as one of the following titles or a recognised equivalent:
- RSA CELTA – Royal Society of Arts/University of Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults, or
- Trinity TESOL – Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages del Trinity College London.
The First English Centre teaching staff is expected to:
- To have adequate professional skills.
- To respect their students as people and as students.
- To have an interest in their students’ wellbeing as well as in their progress.
- To encourage them to participate in class and via written assignments.
- To take students’ opinions seriously.
- To correct students in an appropriate manner.
- To have knowledge of, and be sensitive about, cultural and environmental aspects.
- To be capable of effectively applying modern teaching methods as well as the more traditional ones..
- To use the technology available in an appropriate manner.
- To make each class an interactive and useful experience for their students.
Our students can expect the First English Centre teaching staff:
- To thoroughly prepare their classes
- To give everyone opportunities to practise the language.
- To give advice on how to improve their level.
- To help students improve their confidence level when using the language.
- To develop writing, oral expression and aural comprehension skills.
- To assess their level.
- To use stimulating, topics and up to date materials from a wide range of sources.
- To use different activities and techniques to present the language
- To organise classes efficiently and to involve the students in a fair and equal way.
Come Work With Us!
Working for FEC offers a good opportunity to gain experience and be part of a friendly team.
Our school offers you a stimulating and supportive environment.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com