Privacidad / Aviso legal
Your privacy is important to us. This statement describes the practices First English Centre follows to respect the privacy of all visitors the page www.fecjaen.es/com
Data collection and use:
- If you decide you would like more information about our services, you will be asked to fill in a form. This form collects basic information about you.
- If you register as a student for any of our courses, we will request your personal details such as first and last name, address, phone numbers, date of birth and e-mail address.
- The personal information that you provide us with will be stored in a confidential file for which First English Centre, Avda. Andalucia 22, 1ºA-B 23006, Jaen, Spain, has sole responsibility.
- We may use this information to keep you informed regarding future promotions.
- In no instance will the information you provide be made available to third parties outside FEC.
- The personal information that you give us is not available to third parties at any time.. We use the information you provide only for the reasons specified in this document.
- We do not carry third-party advertising on our site. We do provide links to third-party web sites and if you visit them you will obviously be subject to their privacy policies, not ours.
Acceptance of this policy:
- Visiting this web site, or using any of the services provided on it, constitutes your acceptance of the policy described on this page.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding your privacy while using www.fecjaen.es/com , please contact the webmaster at
- This website conforms to the recommendations of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
A continuación pueden visitar la página http://theenglishacademyes434.cambridgecentres.org/ para obtener más información sobre las fechas de las convocatorias, la matrícula y los precios de exámenes.